ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – A fire that destroyed DJ Johnny Magic’s house this weekend is believed to have started in a chimney and spread from there, according to Orange County Fire Rescue. Public information officer Mike Jachles said it appears the fire Friday night on French Oak Drive began in a chimney after an outdoor fireplace was being used. From there, the flames spread. [RELATED: Well-known morning DJ in Orlando loses house to fire | ‘He doesn’t know all the people he’s touched:' Johnny Magic co-workers provide support for famed Orlando DJ ] Burnett, the director of Baby DJ Incorporated, knows Magic well and can’t stop raving about his genuine personality and how much he’s given to her nonprofit aimed at making sure no child or family ever has to go without. “He would give the shirt off his back to anyone,” Burnett said. “Throughout the year, he’d call me and say, ‘Carmen there’s a family that needs this,’ and I’d jump on it immediately.” Laura Lockner had great things to say about Magic too. She’s the director of Runway to Hope nonprofit. “Johnny has always been involved with Runway to Hope when it comes to our hospital patient days, and he volunteers with the kids wi...